South Carolina Policy Council
Since 1986 the South Carolina Policy Council Education Foundation has advocated innovative policy ideas that advance the principles of limited government and free enterprise. The Policy Council is the state’s meeting place for business leaders, policymakers, and academics – as well as engaged citizens – who want to see South Carolina become the most free state in the nation. For questions or comments on the articles on this website, please email Research Director Jamie Murguia.
Posts by South Carolina Policy Council:
- Friday Follies: Seatbelts in School Buses
- Statehouse Update: Gas Tax Hike in the Senate
- Friday Follies: Favors for ‘Motorsports Tourism’
- Where Does the Gas Tax Really Go?
- Friday Follies: Mobile Barbershop Licensing
- Tightening (?) Income Disclosure Laws
- Friday Follies: A Tax Credit for Fixing Your Car
- Getting Rid of the DOT Commission?
- Friday Follies: Licensing Sign Language Interpreters
- Why Revenue Won’t Solve S.C.’s Roads Problem